NBPDCL, the government-owned electricity distribution company in Bihar, India, caters to a vast consumer base of over 10 million people. As a valued customer of NBPDCL, accessing your electricity bill online is a straightforward process. Discover multiple convenient methods to check your NBPDCL bill effortlessly.
- Online: You can check your bill online by logging into your NBPDCL account. To do this, you will need your consumer number and password. Once you have logged in, you can view your bill history and pay your bill online.
- By phone: You can also check your bill by calling NBPDCL customer service. The customer service number is 1912.
- By mail: You can also receive your bill by mail. To do this, you will need to make sure that you have updated your mailing address with NBPDCL.
Address - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited Customer Care Center Post Box No. 1000 Patna - 800 001
Here are the steps on how to check your NBPDCL bill online:
- Go to the NBPDCL website.
- Click on the “Bill Details” tab.
- Enter your consumer number and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to view your bill history.
- To view your current bill, click on the “View Current Bill” button.
- You will be able to see the amount due, the due date, and the payment methods accepted.
- If you want to pay your bill online, click on the “Pay Bill” button.
- You will be able to pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Quick Bill Payment Link
Here are the steps on how to check your NBPDCL bill by phone:
- Call NBPDCL customer service at 1912.
- Provide the customer service representative with your consumer number.
- The customer service representative will be able to tell you your current bill amount and due date.
- You can also pay your bill over the phone by using a credit card or debit card.
Here are the steps on how to check your NBPDCL bill by mail:
- Make sure that you have updated your mailing address with NBPDCL.
- Your bill will be mailed to your address on the 15th of each month.
- You can also request a duplicate bill by calling NBPDCL customer service at 1912.
Make NBPDCL Bill Payment Online At Paytm
North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) is a PSU working under the government of Bihar. Formed on 1 November, 2012, NBPDCL serves more than 1.8 million consumers in 21 districts of Bihar. Gone are the days when you had to stand in long queues for paying your electricity bill of North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited. Make NBPDCL bill payment instantly and avail cashback only on Paytm. More than that Paytm has made it immensely easy for you to pay your NBPDCL bill online instantly and that too with many payment options.
So switch to the mode of online payment now and just #PaytmKaro for all your North Bihar electricity bill payment. Paytm provides you with the fastest and safest online payment mode for your NBPDCL bijli bills.
Get NBPDCL Bill Payment Offers
You can get cashback offers for your NBPDCL bill payments on Paytm.com or Paytm mobile app. Use FIRST to get a 25 cashback for your first electricity bill payment or use LUCKY200 to get cashback up to 100%.
Flexible Payment Methods
Paytm provides you with flexible payment methods for your North Bihar bijli bill payments. You can pay your North Bihar Bijli bill online at Paytm using a debit card, credit card, Paytm wallet, UPI and Paytm Postpaid (UPI and Paytm Postpaid are only available at Paytm app). No need to wait for your salary day, pay your light bills using Paytm postpaid and clear your dues later with 0% interest rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Make NBPDCL Payment Online
It is very easier to make your NBPDCL bill payment online on Payment. You just need to follow some simple steps and you are done with your NBPDDCL online payment. Enjoy trouble-free bill payment service with the following easy steps:
1. Fill in your North Bihar Power Distribution (NBPDCL) CA Number/ CON ID (Check the sample bill to know where can you find your CA number on the bill)
2. Enter the amount
3. Pick and apply electricity bill payment promo codes available and get cashback & other offers
4. Use a payment method of your choice.
5. You are done with your North Bihar Power Bill Payment.
What is the North Bihar Electricity Helpline Number?
NBPDCL Toll-Free Helpline number is 1800-3456-198. Call on this number for any help regarding your NBPDCL bill, meter or any other complaint.
How To Get A North Bihar Electricity New Connection
Follow these steps to get a new NBPDCL connection-
1. Go to NBPDCL’s official website
2. Click on New Connection on the top left corner of the website
3. Select your connection type- Low Tension (LT) or High Tension (HT)
4. Fill out the form, upload your ID and Address proof documents and submit the form
5. Your application for the new NBPDCL connection will be received and you will get a confirmation message soon on your phone number and email ID.